Your dog is naturally a big part of your family so to have them enjoy your big day with you is a must for all dog loving couples.
Our service is tailored to suit your requirements, we will arrange a time to meet you and you special pooch and discuss the details in advance with you. Dependent on your venues restrictions, a typical day might include:
– Taking your dog for an early walk
– Feeding and watering
– A trip to the groomer so he or she looks their best for the celebrations
– Another light walk to expend a bit more energy, and take a toilet break.
– Off to the wedding for those special photos
– Dependent on the venue, location etc, possibly enjoying the reception celebrations
– Settling doggie down for whatever sleeping arrangements are organized for the night
Our approach is fully flexible, and the aim is to involve your pet in your special day without it being stressful for you or your dog. We achieve this by agreeing all the details beforehand so that you know what to expect. Also we do recommend a one to one walk with myself before your wedding just so your dog can get used to Active Pets walking and handling him/her, this comes at no extra charge.
If this sounds like the service you want for your dog, please get in touch and we can arrange to pop round and meet up with you and your dog whenever suits you! We will answer any questions you may have, and spend some time with your dog so we can find out a bit more about them.
*Please note that our prices are inclusive of travel up to 10 miles, our inclusive miles are deducted from the total mileage for single or multiple visits.